Stay in our vacation home “Margaritaville” located in Sayulita Mexico. Ours is a family friendly house nestled into one of the most sought after places to stay in Sayulita, the Los Delfines complex, it is one of a few beachfront complexes located in Sayulita. Margaritaville is one of 12 three bedroom homes, these homes share two swimming pools and a common beachfront area. Margaritaville is located a mere 100 flat paces to the sand and ocean and fronts onto a spotlessly clean swimming pool. It’s a short walk down the beach to Sayulita’s surf break, a favorite break known for its easy waves for beginners, and consistent surf. Surf boards and lessons are available for rent right on the beach. The water in the area beside the surf break is shallow for a long way out, great for little swimmers.
Margaritaville is one of the most convenient locations in Sayulita, two small grocery stores are a 2 minute walk away, and the closest restaurants are also 2 minutes away. It is an easy eight minute walk to everything including the downtown plaza and the many varied restaurants, services, and shopping that Sayulita has to offer, yet it is far enough away from the late night noise that sometimes occurs in that area. Everything in town is walking distance from this location! Margaritaville is the PERFECT LOCATION for people that want to be close to everything, yet still want to enjoy the sounds of the ocean and crickets at night.
Margaritaville Home Details:
Recently remodeled and now ultra luxurious, new finishes include new bathrooms, granite upgrades, marble tiles and stone inlays, plus new windows and patios. This luxurious house features over 2500 sq ft of private living area including the private deck areas.
Three Bedrooms Total, with three bathrooms
• The first bedroom is a master bedroom with a king bed and its own private bathroom. Patio doors open to a side courtyard.
• The second bedroom has a king bed with bathroom. Doors open to another separate courtyard area that looks onto the second swimming pool. (king may be pulled apart to make 2 twin beds)
• The third bedroom has 3 twin beds with bathroom. (note that 2 twins may be pushed together to form another king bed)
• All bathrooms feature marble tiles, custom stone inlay, marble counter tops, rain showerheads, and hair dryers.
• Alarm clocks in the bedrooms.
• Set your own code in the locking safe provided, large enough for your laptop.
• Air conditioning in all the bedrooms, controlled by an adjustable remote control.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Fridge with freezer
• Oven and stovetop with 4 burners and griddle, private BBQ outside of kitchen near your palapa covered deck.
• Microwave oven
• Coffee maker, a toaster, a blender, an old-fashioned juicer, plus dishes, utensils, pots, pans, and many convenient extras.
• Purified hot and cold water dispenser
• Breakfast counter next to a round dining table.
The Living Room
• Two very large couches for comfortable seating
• Ipod/MP3 compatible stereo CD player, with USB plug, so bring your own music!
• Our home has no TV on purpose, we prefer to play games and encourage the kids to use their imagination while on holiday.
• Included free wireless Internet connection, so bring your laptop if you wish to stay connected, or provide DVD watching for the kids.
Private courtyard and palapa outside the main house
• In the front of the house we built a private child safe courtyard that looks onto the pool. This walled and gated area helps keep small swimmers out of the pool.
• We’ve also mounted a hammock in this area for afternoon siestas.
• The palapa is a great place for lunches, or some shade on hot days.
• The courtyard palapa has room for everyone, and is the perfect place to relax out of the sun, or to have a glass of wine, an ice cold beer, or margarita later in the evening. This multi-purpose area can be enjoyed all day and evening. We spend a great deal of time here when we visit.
• There are also additional private deck spaces off of the living room, the master bedroom, the second king bedroom, and the kitchen
The house has a washer and dryer.
All linens, bath and beach towels are provided.
4 portable folding chairs and umbrella for your use at the beach.
Daily maid service everyday except Sunday.
Numerous ceiling fans throughout to keep the place comfortable, AC in bedrooms.
Outdoor shower and foot wash for removing sand.
Night Security guard at the complex for your peace of mind, and on site caretaker lives next door.
Sayulita is a great town with a lot to offer. There are spas for those that want to be pampered, and many activities such as horseback riding on jungle trails, zip lines, ATV rentals, sport fishing, surfing, boogie boarding, and skim boarding. The sandy beach features nice swimming, sun tanning, snorkeling, and you can relax on the sand or rent an umbrella and chairs. On occasion dolphins and whales sport within sight. You can eat the street food, or sample the many restaurants in the area. You can see the fish the fishermen bring in, send the kids shopping at stores or booths in the town square, sample the local ice cream and baked goods, and best of all you can walk at night. For those interested in nightlife, there are several places that feature salsa dancing, or DJ music and dancing, depending on the night of the week and the time of year. The more adventurous can leave Sayulita to visit nearby towns and attractions.
Margaritaville has the perfect location for those that want to experience what Sayulita and surrounding area has to offer. The gated courtyard makes it a unique, child safe family friendly rental. The renovation makes it an ultra luxurious retreat that you are sure to enjoy!
- Daily maid service
- Security at night
- Full kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Family friendly
- Chef available
- Steps away from beach
- Filtered water
- 2 shared pools in complex